Salesforce Senior Developer
We are seeking a Salesforce Senior Developer to join a growing team in Holland. Grupo VASS continues to grow!
Since 1999, VASS has been implementing solutions and providing services to ensure the business goals of its customers, growth, efficiency and agility. Bigger: help our clients grow and exploit the opportunities in a digital world Lighter: maximize their operating efficiency and lowering costs Faster. accelerate their business ensuring operation This help and support comes from the high level of specialization and technological differentiation offered by our consultants, and has always been achieved using simplicity and flexibility as cornerstones.
“The value of making IT simple” is our logo as it defines the philosophy of our business model. Our mission is to be an international leading IT consultancy, and our main goal is to promote and emphasize the TALENT in our company, because PEOPLE have always been the pillar that makes everything possible in our company. Emotion, innovative solutions, exciting projects, career development, illusion, compromise and happiness. If you are interested in continuing your professional career, we can make it possible TOGETHER. Participate in national and international projects working with tech-edge technologies and surrounded by a great TEAM of professionals in an excellent working environment.
Our added value resides in PEOPLE so our HR policy is geared towards TALENT Management. Do not hesitate, join VASS! Welcome to your future!
- At least 2 years experience implementing, coding and designing Salesforce solutions(Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components)
- Adherence to coding standards for all deliveries
- Work with technical team members representing core applications to design seamless integration between all the involved applications.
- Building custom solutions using Salesforce.com configuration and customization.
- Involved from start of the project all the way through the deployment and will actively participate in requirement discussion, design, development, validation/testing and deployment of the project.
- Working as Agile delivery teams
- SDLC deployment management
- Declarative Programming Knowledge (data model, worfklows, visualflows, process builders, reports, etc)
- Experience integrating within different legacy systems (web services SOAP, REST and batch)
- Salesforce Deployment experience
- Social Skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment (team work)
- Skills to gather requirements
- Skills to lead/teach teams
- Must have:
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I certification
- ADM201 (Admin) certification
- Experience working in AGILE SCRUM methodology
- Several real-world Salesforce.com deliveries
- Experienced with code versioning and code branching strategy using GIT, SVN etc.
- SOA and batch integration experience
- Code version control experience (GIT,SVN, other)
- Proven solution engineering and real-world delivery experience
- Clear & confident technical communication skills
- Any Architecture certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II certification
- Experience in TeleCommunication sector
- Continuous Integrated Testing background (Jenkins, DX, etc)
- Innovative solutions, international projects and cutting-edge technologies.
- The people that make up our teams and the enthusiasm of our people for technology.
- Excellent working environment
- Personal career plan and customized training plan.
- Employment stability.
- Commitment and happiness.