VASS is a Spanish IT Consultancy Firm with 100% private capital. Our motto is "the value of making it simple" and this is our essence and the key to the success of our business model.
We have over 1,700 stories of talent. Each one of us aims to provide value to our customers. We care for the recruitment and retention of talent to ensure continuity and expertise of our collaborators. In 10 countries, where we incorporate the best talent every day.
Our Salesforce practice is growing, and we are looking for new Salesforce experts
What experience you should have?
- You should have 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com administration
- You should have 2+ years of experience with programming in APEX, Visualforce and the Web Services API
- Be able to build custom integrations between SFDC and other software
- Be able to see a task from a business standpoint, not just a technical standpoint
- Be result-oriented - he/she will be able to take a task and achieve its objectives with minimal guidance
- Know how to quantify and visualize business data
- Be creative, resourceful and able to think outside the box
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Good Spanish and English
Our objective is to promote the talent.
Emotion, closeness, innovative solutions, exciting projects, professional development, enthusiasm, commitment and happiness.
What can you find with us?
- Professionals in Salesforce
- Stable position with attractive national and international clients
- Personalized career plan and personalize trainings
- International team environment
- Company that care for the employees
- Flexible working hours, summer reduced schedule
- Attractive salary compensation
- Social benefits
- Offices in the center of Barcelona
We want you to be the best version of yourself. YOUR TALENT, OUR DNA.
Welcome to your future!