Release Management Team (Sant Cugat)
We are looking for a PMO to join an exciting project in the Release Management area in Sant Cugat. You will be part of a talented, young and motivated team, having fun to work with. You will own the release management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases for different environments. This position involves release preparation, scheduling, communication, monitoring, reporting, and interaction with IT managers.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (both written and spoken).
- 2-3 years of previous project management experience.
- Release Management experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Jenkins or other deployment tools is a plus.
- JIRA / HPSM / HPQC / ServiceNow / Citrix knowledge is required.
- QA and Enviroments PRE/PRO is highly recommended.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Expert level knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to work in an environment that requires frequent problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- You are curious and proactive.
- Team worker.
- English is a must and interview will be conducted in English.
- The project is based in Sant Cugat, Barcelona.
- Permanent contract
- Standard service working hours: 9:00 to 19:00 (8h and 1h for lunch)
- Availability to work Out of Office hours including weekends with a proper-compensation.
- Laptop and Mobile phone will be provided.
- Salary based in candidate profile.