eCommerce Project Manager
We are looking for a Project manager for the E-commerce and Omnichannel project. Responsibilities will include the coordination and completion of the project on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of the project. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of the project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of the project.
The successful candidate will work directly with the team and partners to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other people in the team to ensure all aspects of the project are compatible and will recommend new talent as needed to fulfill company needs.
May require at least 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Proven working experience in e-commerce and omnichannel project management
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Sales Force Commerce and Service Cloud
• Project Management Professional certifications are required
Project Manager top skills & proficiencies:
• Developing and Tracking Budgets
• Project Management
• Process Improvement
• Performance Management
• Verbal Coummunication
- Innovative solutions, international projects and cutting-edge technologies.
- The people that make up our teams and the enthusiasm of our people for technology.
- Excellent working environment
- Personal career plan and customized training plan.
- Employment stability.
- Commitment and happiness.